People keep using the fact that Apollo has text messages as proof that Phaedra has cheated.
Before I continue with that though, let’s examine Apollo’s behavior and his past with a list.
- He has been to jail before.
- He has lied to Phaedra on multiple occasions
- He has committed Fraud
- He punches holes in the walls
- Threatens Phaedra
- Threatens to burn down the house
- Gets enraged over the locks being changed and demands to know why
- Approaches Phaedra with an electric screwdriver and tells her to not call the police
- Shows up late to prison
- We now know that he has threatened her from prison through a letter!
Do I need to go on?
Now since this man has lied multiple times about the most ridiculous things, has committed fraud, and has been violent why are people taking what he says seriously?
Just through a google search I found numerous sites here, here, and here just to start. Now if a man is able to commit bank fraud, I’m sure he can find a way to create fake texts. Anyone can make a facebook profile use another persons image and create a fake conversation.
I made a fake conversation that took less than 5 minutes. I don’t think it would be a problem for Apollo to do it.
What are your thoughts on this? Let me know in the comments below!
Spread the word. Share this blog with your family, friends, etc.