It is February and for some many are dreading Valentine’s Day. For me, I am dreading the release (and the madness to follow) of 50 Shades of Grey.
On the way home from classes, my boyfriend and I were talking about the upcoming movie and how we hope it will flop (sadly the reality is, many people will go to see it because it is popular). Somehow we began coming up with ideas of what would be more stimulating than reading the series or watching it. Soon it grew and now we have so many lists ideas that it I will probably be posting different lists regarding this throughout the month.
The List will be updated through the month:
- 50 Movies To See on Valentine’s Day (Not 50 Shades of Grey)– 2/10/2015
- 50 Classic Stories to Read (Instead of 50 Shades of Grey)– 2/12/2015
- 50 Signs That Show You Can Read (or Watch) 50 Shades of Grey, Without Falling under its Spell– 2/12/2015
- 50 Way 50 Shades of Grey Romanticizes Abuse
- 50 Romance Movies That Would Be Better to Watch Than 50 Shades of Grey
Spread the word. Share this blog with your family, friends, etc.