My reaction when I saw the new Star Wars trailer
As a result of seeing the trailer I have a few questions & thoughts that I am sure many others have thought of and may have answered already.
- We know that there is black man playing as one of the storm troopers and since we know from the prequel trilogy that the clone troopers were originally clones that weren’t black.
- I swear I heard the same spy droid you hear in Star Wars V while they gang was on Hoth.
- I don’t think that droid is attached to a soccer ball. Although that would be really cool.
- Those new guns look awesome!
- That’s a badass lightsaber.
- The Millennium Falcon is back!
Questions as a Result of My Observations
- -What is the lifespan of a clone? If they are able to survive all those battles?
- When did that alien race stop producing those clones?
- How long has The Empire been hiring people to be clone troopers?
- Is the Empire still in control?
- If so, who is in charge?
- Why is that Cloontrooper freaking out and looking panicked?
- Who is after him?
- Why is that droid chilling on a soccer ball?
- Who are those group of stormtroopers after?
- Will those new guns help them have better aim?
- Who is that girl?
- Is she related to Luke Skywalker? (Please let this be so!)
- Is she on Tattoine?
- If not what planet is she on?
- Who is in the X-Wings?
- Who are the pilots in the X-wings fighting?
- Who are they about to fight?
- Is it the empire?
- Is that the new Sith?
- What’s his/her name?
- His history?
- Is Han Solo piloting it in that moment?
- If not, who?
I don’t know what to expect from this movie, but I would love to hear theories about it.
What did you think of the trailer? What are your thoughts?
Spread the word. Share this blog with your family, friends, etc.