Right now I have begun studying for the GRE (Graduate Record Exam) so I can start taking the exams in the spring. Before that though there is a list of things I want to do before I Finish my Undergrad career.
- I Want to Participate in the Disney College Program. I remember learning about this while I was in high school. I have always wanted to participate Whether it is working on the rides or being a Major Character (like a Disney Princess) I would love to participate in the Disney College Program.
- I Want to Study Abroad in Ireland. My mother is half Irish and so is my father. As a result I have grown up with learning many Irish traditions and hearing stories about my ancestors when they lived in Ireland. You can click here to see where I would be interested in going.
- I Want to Study Abroad in the UK. This has been at the top of my list of places I want to go to and not just because I am a fan of BBC Sherlock. I want to visit where all the great writers lived and their stories. From Shakespeare to Austen to Sir Arthur Conan Doyle I want to explore The UK and all the historical sites.
- Publish a Book. This has been a goal of mine for a while. It would be awesome to have on my resume and it would be good to have some extra money coming in from the published book. What would the book be about? You will just have to wait for when it’s done.
- Go on a Mission/Volunteer Trip. Whether I go to Haiti, Jamaica, Cambodia, or Ethipia. I would like to go on one.
- Get a job in a Paid Writing Internship. Yes I want one that pays and whether it is with a website or a business company of some sort I would like that.
- Get a Car of My Own. Preferably a Ford Fiesta or a Mini Cooper.
- Have a Really nice Apartment or Loft of my Own (and be able to have awesome furniture and decor to go with it) I want to have a place of my own.
- Go to a Movie Premiere of a Movie I Really Want to See. I would like to be able to wear a really pretty dress, talk with some awesome actors and see a great movie.
- Win the Torchbearer Award (UTK Award)
- Win the Courage to Climb Award (UTK Award)
- Win a Writing Contest.
- Participate in Eureca (Undergraduate research & Achievement). I think it would be fun to
tortuedo some research on topics that I am actually interested in.
I’m sure there will be more added to this list as time goes by. I hope that I will be able to accomplish all of these goals.
Is there anything on you list that you too would do? Anything not on here? Let me know in the comments below!
Spread the word. Share this blog with your family, friends, etc.