Valentine’s Day is coming up! Do you know what you are getting for your book lover and or writer? Here are some ideas and suggestions from one herself! Just click on the image if you are interested in the item.
- A Book Safe. Depending on how the book lover in your life feels you may or may not want to get this for them. If you do get a book safe for them make sure you put something inside. Whether it is a nice piece of jewelry (either something literary or a key necklace would be fitting), a handwritten letter or poem.
And if you are thinking about proposing, well here is something I recommend.
- Literary Candles. Even though we have electricity for light it can’t replace the warmth that candles give off. They have candles from Edgar Allen Poe to Jane Austen. I can’t wait to get a candle for myself.
- Personal Library Kit. This is my dream! Seriously, I would buy this for myself right now if I wasn’t a responsible adult paying her way through school. I have so many books and I have always been afraid to lend them to people. This is a great gift for any book lover that should honestly open up their own library.
- Literary Charmed Necklaces. If you are wanting to stick with jewelry but don’t want to get the typical heart necklace for her. Here are two book charm necklaces I found that I think are really cute. You can even
- Writing Journals. No writer can ever have enough journals for writing. I love the detail on the first journal, but if you want a variety of colors, moleskin has a lot to offer and they are a literary staple for any writer.
- Literary Prints. Prints that are literary and are romantic is something simple but nice to give to someone for Valentine’s Day. Here are some prints that I really like.
- Quill or Pens. Every writer could always use a special pen or a quill. Here are some that I found that I like.
I love to write. I usually write short stories, fantasy, or blog posts. When it comes to reading I usually read anything, although I tend to stick with Young adult Literature, Classic Literature, and Fantasy.
Which of these gift ideas do you like? Let me know in the comments below.