What a series! With only 3 episode I am already sad that the Season is over but in all honesty I don’t think I could have handled any more episodes pulling at my heart strings
What I liked about Series 3:
- We learned about what Mr. Hudson did for a living.
- Mary was an assassin and intelligence agent of some kind.
- We saw Sherlock grow as a human being.
- Molly became a stronger character
- John hit sherlock
- Molly hit sherlock
- Mary and Sherlocks friendship
- All the Johnock Moments
- Sherlolly- I never shipped them until this Series
- John hitting people in general.
- Everything about the Empty Hearse and The Sign of Three
What I didn’t like:
Many of the aspects I didn’t like actually came from the last episode His Last Vow
- Mary didn’t kill CAM
- John was at fault for Mary being who she is, what?
- Lady Smallwood didn’t kill CAM
- CAM’s death was not satisfying
For me the last episode was just not that satisfying with how it ended. I just wish that there was more. It felt like there was something missing.